Tag Archives: bracelet

我的战利品

记得上次跟大家说我对手艺有兴趣吗?这下想和大家分享我这段期间所尝试的不同手艺。你们别以为我是超人,能在这么短的时间做这么多事哦,我是分开做的,而且一直等到今天才让大家看看我的战利品!

My interest in sewing hasn’t waned quite yet, in fact, I’ve been trying all sorts of craft work, from patchwork to sewing to beading. It spanned across several weeks, although now as I put this entry together, it’s gonna look like I was on a sewing/craft-work-high. I have to admit I was, and have taken a very avid interest in this since, because when you actually see the end product, there’s a great sense of accomplishment! It’s like all those hours do pay off! Well, here are some of my proud, made-with-love items for all to see…:)
Hard at work...

My first attempt at patchwork! 我正在学习如何做拼布小包包。

I love this tiny little shop with all the beautiful (but expensive) cloth! 这小店让我情有独钟,很喜欢这里的布料(日本进口的),可是太贵了,做一件上衣还不便宜。

I love this tiny little shop. It has beautiful (but expensive!) cloth, my favourite are those with small flowers! Does anyone know of any place I can get cheaper and pretty floral cloth? 这小店让我情有独钟,很喜欢这里的布料(日本进口的),可是太贵了,做一件上衣还不便宜。你们知道那里有类似的布料吗?

These will eventually be sewn together to make a little patchwork pouch. 这些小布块会拼在一起,做成小包包!

These will eventually be sewn together to make a little patchwork pouch, which I have yet to learn how. *hee* 这些小布块会拼在一起,做成小包包!不过我还得回去学呢,目前只是做好这些小拼布罢了。

I bought this little design from the market while I was filming "Like Father Like Daughter". It's been left alone for a year...这是我在拍《宝贝父女兵》的时候买的,一直没去碰它,知道最近才拿出来。

I bought this little cross-stitch design from the market while I was filming "Like Father Like Daughter" last year. It was left alone for a year and I only took it out recently to complete it. 这是我在拍《宝贝父女兵》的时候买的,一直没去碰它。最近才拿出来把它完成。

Almost completed, only without the outline! 差不多完成了,少了轮廓。

Almost completed, only without the outline! 差不多完成了,少了轮廓。

Ta da! It's done! 完成咯!!可爱吧!

Ta-da! It's done! 完成咯!!可爱吧!

This is a small drawstring pouch I made myself! It's actually a lot harder to make small items. 这是我亲手做的,看起来很简单,也不难,只是因为东西很小,所以不容易缝。

This is a small drawstring pouch I made! It's actually a lot harder to make small items even though the steps are quite simple. 这是我亲手做的,看起来很简单,步骤也不难,只是因为东西很小,所以不容易缝。

I used it as a lavender satchet for my car. 我用来装薰衣草放在车里。

It's meant to be a lavender satchet for my car. 我用来装薰衣草放在车里。

This was where I learnt basic beading. 我从这里�串珠做手链。

This book was borrowed from the library. My basic beading "coursebook". 这是图书馆借回来的。我从这里学串珠做手链。

I made these bracelets! 这些是我做的!

I made these bracelets! 这些是我做的!

Which one do you like? 你们喜欢那一个?

Which one do you like? 你们喜欢那一个?

I bought this Japanese magazine from Borders. There are pictures to explain how to make simple tops and dresses. 这本日本杂志是我在Borders�买的,有清楚的说明如何制作简单的服装。

I bought this Japanese magazine from Borders. There are pictures to explain how to make simple tops and dresses. 这本日本杂志是我在Borders购买的,有图案说明如何制作简单的服装。

The was what I attempted to make. 这是我要做的。

The was what I attempted to make. 这是我要学做的。

The instructions with pictures. 制作的骤。

The instructions with pictures. 制作的步骤。

Tada, I spent about 15 hours making this dress, with the help of my mom. 我花了差不多十五个小时,还有妈妈的帮忙才把裙�完成!

Ta-da! I spent about 15 hours making this dress with the help of my mom. 我花了差不多十五个小时,还有妈妈的帮忙,才把裙子完成!

这是裙�的背面。 This shows the back of my dress.

这是裙子的背面。 This shows the back of my dress.

怎么样?你们有看上什么吗?

Have you seen anything you like?