I am currently looking for a full-time personal assistant to start work from end November to early February.
To assist me during television filming, magazine shoots, event appearances and all other entertainment-related work activities. It includes drama wardrobe coordination and organisation; compilation of schedules; answering of emails; managing expenses; on-site assistance and seeing to all personal needs during production.
1. Applicants must be at least 18 years old
2. Able to read and write in English and Chinese
3. A minimum Diploma or GCE ‘A’ level with a keen interest in TV production. If you do not possess any of the above, kindly state your work experience and your case will be reviewed.
3. Computer literate and possess good organizational and communication skills
4. Physically fit and able to work for irregular hours
Interested applicants, please attach a recent colour photograph and send a cover letter along with your resume to email@example.com by 20 November 2009.
You may refer here for a sample cover letter and resume. Your personal information is required and do include more information about yourself, including your interests, experiences and what you hope to achieve.
You will be notified by phone for an interview should you be shortlisted. Once you are shortlisted for an interview, please provide the relevant educational documents and a photocopy of your NRIC.
Thank you and I look forward to your emails.