记得上次跟大家说我对手艺有兴趣吗?这下想和大家分享我这段期间所尝试的不同手艺。你们别以为我是超人,能在这么短的时间做这么多事哦,我是分开做的,而且一直等到今天才让大家看看我的战利品!

My first attempt at patchwork! 我正在学习如何做拼布小包包。

I love this tiny little shop. It has beautiful (but expensive!) cloth, my favourite are those with small flowers! Does anyone know of any place I can get cheaper and pretty floral cloth? 这小店让我情有独钟,很喜欢这里的布料(日本进口的),可是太贵了,做一件上衣还不便宜。你们知道那里有类似的布料吗?

These will eventually be sewn together to make a little patchwork pouch, which I have yet to learn how. *hee* 这些小布块会拼在一起,做成小包包!不过我还得回去学呢,目前只是做好这些小拼布罢了。

I bought this little cross-stitch design from the market while I was filming "Like Father Like Daughter" last year. It was left alone for a year and I only took it out recently to complete it. 这是我在拍《宝贝父女兵》的时候买的,一直没去碰它。最近才拿出来把它完成。

Almost completed, only without the outline! 差不多完成了,少了轮廓。

Ta-da! It's done! 完成咯!!可爱吧!

This is a small drawstring pouch I made! It's actually a lot harder to make small items even though the steps are quite simple. 这是我亲手做的,看起来很简单,步骤也不难,只是因为东西很小,所以不容易缝。

It's meant to be a lavender satchet for my car. 我用来装薰衣草放在车里。

This book was borrowed from the library. My basic beading "coursebook". 这是图书馆借回来的。我从这里学串珠做手链。

I made these bracelets! 这些是我做的!

Which one do you like? 你们喜欢那一个?

I bought this Japanese magazine from Borders. There are pictures to explain how to make simple tops and dresses. 这本日本杂志是我在Borders购买的,有图案说明如何制作简单的服装。

The instructions with pictures. 制作的步骤。

Ta-da! I spent about 15 hours making this dress with the help of my mom. 我花了差不多十五个小时,还有妈妈的帮忙,才把裙子完成!

这是裙子的背面。 This shows the back of my dress.
怎么样?你们有看上什么吗?
Have you seen anything you like?